There are some big-name players included in this article both for favorable and tough matchups. If you have a stud with a favorable matchup you feel great, but if you have a big name player that you start weekly with a tough matchup – you still start them in seasonal leagues. Its more of a beware, or a warning for those in daily. It's the fringy options that you get out your lineups when they face a tough opponent.
1. Panthers QB Sam Darnold had his best fantasy game of the year on Thursday night, and he didn't even throw a touchdown. Darnold threw for 304 yards, his second straight game with over 300 yards, and added 11 rushing yards on eight carries with two touchdowns. He now has three rushing touchdowns on the season and his four rushing attempts within six yards of the end zone is one less than McCaffrey (five). He has scored at least 18.9 fantasy points in every game this season. Next week, he faces a Cowboys defense that can be thrown on....
- The NBA’s Top Shot product is a blockchain-based trading card system that has generated over $230 in gross sales, according to its creator Dapper Labs.
- Dapper Labs is using blockchain technology to create scarcity for digital assets.
- The system works like trading cards, only with NBA highlights and digital artwork.
A LeBron James highlight sold for $200,000. A Zion Williamson edition went for a little less than that. The National Basketball Association has officially aligned itself for the future of the trading card...
King James might seem unstoppable, but he can't reign forever.
The good news is that when LeBron James finally hangs it up, the NBA will be in good hands, with a plethora of young talent ready to rise to the occasion.
From the New Orleans Pelicans' Zion Williamson to the Dallas Mavericks' Luka Doncic and Milwaukee Bucks' Giannis Antetokounmpo, the debate is hot as to which...
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.